Friday, August 5, 2011

People I've Met in

Big thanks to all the amazing people that I have met who have made my trip worth while:
Luis C- Spain
Ross E- USA
Will N - UK
Cassedhe B- USA
Boom-a-ring guy- USA
Shawn F- Canada
Jerome- France
Luc R- France
Jesse H- USA
Tim H- Belgium
Will A- Holland
Koert A- Holland
Leroy A- Holland
Suzanne A- Holland
Dennis W- Holland
Hjlamar V- Holland
Marloes W- Holland
Alex G- Germany
Lisa G- Germany
Michael S- Germany
Timmy W- USA
Fintan B- Germany/USA
Tom H- UK
Steven W- Spain
Chris C- USA
Eric W- Canada
Jamie R- Canada
Divad R- USA
Clare G- UK
Caitlin G- UK
Ella W- UK
Chrissie R- UK
Justin H- USA
Diego M- USA
Micky P- USA
Zakk W- USA
Jenny N- USA
Marco V- Italy
Francesco T- Italy
Giesuppe A- Italy
Jemma G- UK
Rhian T- UK
Francesco S- Italy
Shannon D- Italy/USA
Pu Y- Australia
Teenah K- Australia
Nathan P- Australia
Adrienna Nora T- Hungary
Zsofia Cseri- Hungary
Brittany Tomren- Canada
Chris Colonna- USA
Cristina Cumin- Austria
Chrissie Reed- UK
Daniele B- Italy
Stephen Z- Austria
Helene G- France
Hillary S- USA
Jack Lewis- Australia
Janine P- BC
Jenny N- USA
Ella W- UK
Victoria V- Austria
Severine D- Belgium
Valerio C- Italy
Cristian R- Italy/Spain

I am sure that I have missed a lot of people on this list, so if you don't see your name I am sorry, you can yell at me for it later. Regardless, my trip would not have been what it was if not for meeting all of these amazing people who I am now able to consider friends. When you travel, its not just about the places and the sites but about the people who you meet that truly make your experience worth while. I am not capable of expressing my gratitude to these amazing people that I met who helped me out along the way and truly made my trip what it was. I can not wait to return the favor someday, so please come visit everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment