Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hooffdorp, Holland


The Dutch are amazing! Willy met me at the station and took me home to a family dinner where I first got to meet everyone in person. Sausages and mashed potatoes with peas for dinner and lots of good drink. The next day we explored the beach and I learned a lot more about this family of mine. We went to a really cool music festival that evening and I saw some more Dutch bands. Suzanne came to hang out here as well. Next day after breakfast I went to Amsterdam to explore and wound up very lost, thus not seeing as many sites as I had hoped to. After dinner with the family they took me to Leroy's as they were leaving for holiday. I stayed up a chatted with him about everything till about 2. the next morning Leroy and Marloes and their friend and I met Suzanne and a few more friends in Amsterdam for a exploration of the city. Took a boat tour and had a great time. We had Mexican food for dinner. Go figure right :). That evening we explored the red light and went clubbing till about 6am. Pretty crazy. Then I visited the Marloes' horse who was beautiful. Then off to Germany :)

No comments:

Post a Comment